If you have recently upgraded your phone and your eSIM has not transferred over, here is a step-by-step guide to take you through how to transfer it.
- First, you need to make sure that your new Android device is eSIM-compatible and supports the eSIM feature. You can usually find this information in the device's specifications or manual.
- Contact your current carrier to obtain a QR code or activation code for your eSIM. This code is required to activate the eSIM on your new device.
- On your new Android device, go to Settings and then look for the option to add a new cellular plan or to activate the eSIM. The specific location of this option may vary depending on the device and the version of Android.
- Use your device's camera to scan the QR code or enter the activation code provided by your carrier.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- Once the activation process is complete, your new device should be ready to use with your eSIM. You may need to restart your device or wait for a few minutes for the new eSIM to be fully activated.