Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
Note: You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
1. On the Home Screen of your device, click on the app named "eSIM".
2. Disable the eSIM you would like to remove. To do this press the Power button that shows in the photo below > Wait for the "Disabling eUICC profile" to finish.
3. Once the eSIM is disabled, click on the red "Bin" symbol
4. Select "Confirm" > wait for the eSIM to be erased.
5. Once this is done, the eSIM should have been successfully removed from your device.
If you experience any problems while trying to remove your eSIM, please go onto our help page: Help to remove eSIMs from your device.