This article walks you through the necessary steps required to top-up an eSIM.
Whether you have used all the data from your existing bundle, running low or just want to add another bundle as a safety precaution for when your original bundle runs out, just follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on "Manage your eSIMs" located at the top of the page in the menu bar.
3. Locate the eSIM you wish to top up
Note; There is a different process depending on if the original bundle added has been started or not started and you will only be able to add a top-up if the eSIM has already been installed on a device first.
3.1) If the original bundle has already been started > Click "Top-up eSIM"
Now go to step 4.
3.2) If the original bundle is showing as "Queued" then it has not been started > Click "eSIM details"
Then > Click "Top-up eSIM"
4. Select the size bundle you would like to purchase using the slider bar > Click "Buy Now"
Note; The bundle type will default to the same type as previously added, in this example "United Kingdom". The bundle type can be changed by clicking "Change bundle" located on the right-hand side of the page.
5. Choose your travel dates > Click "Buy Now"
6. A summary of your order is now displayed, assuming it is correct > Choose one of the payment methods offered and checkout